Spring brings along warmer weather and therefore a new skincare routine! I love switching up my products and adding new ones to my everyday routine, as needed. I’m working on a new daily routine, but for now I wanted to share some of the supplementary products I use from time to time!
In the springtime, my major concerns are still dryness but now I also try to combat the occasional uneven texture due to more sweat and sun exposure! Here are the items I reach for when my skin is feeling a little “less than”:
- TULA Skincare Major Glow Mask: This mask is new to my routine, but I have been loving it so far! I used it when I got home from my last trip and it made all the difference for my trip the next day. I love that it brightens your skin, which is always a need of mine! I can’t get it enough of the cooling, it feels like it takes all of the inflammation right out of my face. You can use my code: OTTESTYLE for 20% off your entire purchase!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: Another mask, but y’all know I struggle with dry skin! I love this one for a daily use (I know, it’s a lot). I like to put this on in the morning after I wash my face and wear it around the house for anywhere between 15minutes and an hour! It gets my skin ready for a flawless makeup application!
- Herbivore Phoenix Facial Oil: HOLY GRAIL product right here! I apply this every single night after I wash my face! It hydrates my skin without leading to breakouts– WIN!
- BeautyBio Quartz Roller: Speaking of inflammation, I looove this roller! I keep it in the fridge and roll my face every morning while I drink my coffee and catch up on emails… my kinda multitasking! It really helps with my under eye puffiness!
- TULA Skincare Glow and Get It Roller: And now speaking of under eye puffiness, this product is necessary! It’s always sold out, but I definitely recommend signing up for the alert and buy it the second its restocked because it’s SOOO good! I am a huge fan of the cooling aspect but the real kicker is the brighting! It adds such a subtle and healthy glow around your eye and I even run it up around my brow bone for a little something extra! Again, you can use my code: OTTESTYLE for 20% off your entire purchase!
- Colleen Rothschild Extreme Recovery Cream: This is another new addition to my routine and something I use very sparingly because of the price tag! I like to use this when I’m extra dry or when I’m taking a no make up day and I just work from home with a big healthy slather of this on my face! It’s like a big drink of water for your skin.
- BONUS– BeautyBio GloPro: This is so new in my routine I forgot to add it in the picture. I’ve only used it once but I’m hooked! It’s like an at home little micro needling facial! It helps with dullness, fine lines and uneven texture and I couldn’t love it more! I can’t wait to use this all summer and see how it transforms my skin!