Today is the day the internet has been abuzz about all week– Early Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Before you dive into shopping, be sure to check out my post HERE on how to prep and tackle this sale like a pro.
This is a great time to stock up on lots of fall basics at a low price! So I always look for a classic leather jacket and/or fun suede jacket, jeans, statement booties, a structured blazer, new athletic wear (to hopefully spark a new interest in fitness) and some loungewear (because, duh).
When I asked y’all on stories last week what you were shopping for, the number one answer was a tie for work wear + athletic wear. So, that’s exactly what I’m going to cover for y’all over the next couple of weeks for this sale.
I haven’t been a huge fan of the beauty in past years, but I am hearing AMAZING things about whats out there this year so I will order what I’m interested in and give y’all an honest review soon.
Once everything arrives, I plan on sharing a try on session over on Instagram stories and all of the photos in a blog post with sizing details!
What I bought:
- I love THIS suede jacket and have it in a tan color from last season. As soon as I saw it in grey this year, I knew I would wear it a ton! So easy to dress up with a dress + over the knee boots and dress down with denim, a graphic tee + sneakers.
- I am obsessed with THESE leather booties! They are classic and timeless and will go with absolutely everything… they’re a real staple! I also snagged THESE leopard calfskin booties because leo is 100% a neutral… but I’m kinda thinking I need them in the snakeskin, too? *help*
- Y’all know I am a sucker for a wide brim hat, so when I saw THIS one I knew I needed to snag it. It’s such a great price and the color will go with everything.
- You can’t ever have too many lace camisoles, they go with absolutely everything! I love THIS one with the polka dots, it’s so fun and would look amazing under a suede or leather jacket! Because I am into tanks for this fall and layering, I also grabbed THIS square neck one because I love that it looks like a bodysuit!
- I’ve been on the hunt for a good leopard skirt since last fall and never found one that I really liked enough to buy, I loved THIS— especially the pleats! I think this would be PERFECT dressed up with a lace camisole + leather jacket + booties or a knotted graphic tee + sneakers (which would be so cute to wear during the summer, too).
- While we’re chatting leopard midi options, I love THIS slip dress— so so cute for summer and fall! I would wear this right now with sandals, sneakers or heels and then in the fall I would knot a sweater over it or layer it with a jacket, throw on a wide brim hat and some booties– perfection! Such a versatile piece and a great transitional piece for your wardrobe.
- We were all on the hunt for work wear and I love how structured, yet relaxed THIS blazer is… plus it comes in so many color options! Love this one dressed up for work with slacks or a skirt and dressed down with a white tee + boyfriend jeans!
- I almost lost it when I saw THESE bootcut jeans on sale– I have been wanting this fit for a long time! I love them with booties for fall, they’re going to be so so cute with sweaters!
- I snagged a barefoot dreams blanket like THIS last year and I knew I needed to add another one to my collection this year because Sam and I literally fight over who gets it all the time. I swear I might even buy a third to keep in our gift closet because they make the sweetest gifts!
- This is always my favorite time to get a few new sweaters– I snagged THIS long leopard cardigan and THIS leopard pullover… told y’all it was going to be a leopard fall around here for us! I also got THIS deep hem crew neck sweater in a couple colors– it’s going to go with EVERYTHING, such a staple.
- Loungewear is always at the top of my list because I wear joggers a lot in the fall– they’re cute but comfy! I snagged THIS light pink heart pair and THIS leopard pair (which also has a matching pullover HERE). If you’re loving matching leo sets, THIS one is gorgeous (matching top HERE) and will probably haunt me until I give in and purchase it– no leopard left behind has been my nordstrom sale motto this year.