I love shopping on Amazon and getting things quickly via Prime– here are a few things I grabbed this month and absolutely LOVED!Read Product Details
1. Herbivore Phoenix Facial Oil Love applying this facial oil before my primer for added moisture under my makeup!
2. Kopari Lip Glossy This has replaced my aquafor addiction! I love the way this feels on my lips! So hydrating all day and night long.
3. Kopari Natural Deodorant Excited to detox my armpits and get my body to a healthier state (although also nervous about this one).
4. Alexa Echo Dot Hook it up to your Alexa and have a speaker in every room!
5. Unite Hair Oil I apply this oil every single night to the length of my hair for added moisture! I am convinced this is what helps my curls last so long! I also apply this in the morning before styling my hair in the winter for additional hydration!
6. Kevin Murphy Dry Shampoo Fresh.Hair The dry shampoo I swear by! I love the way it smells and doesn't make your hair feel super textured and gross!
7. Reusable Dryer Balls Add these to your load in the dryer and it not only makes your clothes and towels fluffier, but it cuts down on dry time! Helloooo energy saving! Cha Chinnnnng.
8. Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug Keep your coffee hot all morning long with this temperature control mug! All from an app on your phone!
9. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask The directions say leave on for 10 minutes once a week... I sleep in this every single night. I can't get enough!
10. Unite Glossing Spray I love to use this spray before curling my hair for the day as a heat protectant! Plus, it adds a ton of shine!! I use it even when I'm not styling my hair that day for a little extra shine and added freshness!